We are continuing COVID-19 safety protocols to keep our patients and staff safe. Details»
News & Events
Is it safe to get the COVID-19 VACCINE before or after injectable fillers?
“Is it safe to get the COVID-19 VACCINE before or after injectable filler?” We get asked this question on a daily basis, so we wanted to share Dr. Schulz’s guidance on this commonly-asked question:
“As a physician, I’ve always told my patients that stimulation of their immune system with things like vaccinations, viral illnesses like the cold or flu, or bacterial infections like a bladder infection, can trigger benign and temporary swelling in areas where patients have previously had filler injections. These reactions are harmless and are easily and quickly treated by an experienced physician. When this occurs, it is simply an immune phenomenon, not an allergic reaction.
Because the incidence of swelling has been rare (in addition to being benign) in COVID-19 vaccinated populations, there have been no recommendations made by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery to avoid filler injections in a patient planning to receive or already having received a COVID-19 vaccination.”
As with all vaccines, if you experience side effects you are concerned about, reach out to the appropriate medical professional for assistance.
COVID-19: Continuing COVID-19 safety protocols.
At Infinity Skin Care, keeping our patients and staff safe is our number one priority.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding COVID-19 and want you to know that we continue to take every possible precaution to help prevent the spread of this virus and maintain a safe environment for you.
Infinity Skin Care has always maintained the highest standards for providing a clean, safe, sanitary clinic for our patients and have implemented additional measures to keep you safe:
• All staff fully trained on COVID-19 safety procedures.
• Our entire practice is disinfected according to CDC standards.
• We clean and sanitize all patient care areas of our practice before and after every patient visit.
• We sanitize all touchpoint surface areas multiple times a day.
• We have installed physical barriers at our front desk to limit contact between you and our front desk staff.
• Face masks are required for entry into Infinity Skin Care.
• Patient temperatures are taken at check-in.
• All staff providers and medical assistants wear proper PPE to protect them and our patients.
We thank you for helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keeping our staff and patients safe.
Schedule A Consultation Today!
A personalized skin care consultation is the best place to start your skin care regimen! These customized appointments are targeted to cosmetic (not general dermatology) skin care concerns and last about an hour.