Continuing COVID-19 safety protocols in the New Year. Details»
News & Events
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Starting January 2nd, 2021, all Infinity Skin Care products and treatments will incur Iowa’s 6% sales tax.
COVID-19: Keeping our patients safe in the New Year.
At Infinity Skin Care, keeping our patients and staff safe is our number one priority.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding COVID-19 and want you to know that we continue to take every possible precaution to help prevent the spread of this virus and maintain a safe environment for you.
Infinity Skin Care has always maintained the highest standards for providing a clean, safe, sanitary clinic for our patients and have implemented additional measures to keep you safe:
• All staff fully trained on COVID-19 safety procedures.
• Our entire practice is disinfected according to CDC standards.
• We clean and sanitize all patient care areas of our practice before and after every patient visit.
• We sanitize all touchpoint surface areas multiple times a day.
• We have installed physical barriers at our front desk to limit contact between you and our front desk staff.
• Face masks are required for entry into Infinity Skin Care.
• Patient temperatures are taken at check-in.
• All staff providers and medical assistants wear proper PPE to protect them and our patients.
We thank you for helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keeping our staff and patients safe.
Schedule A Consultation Today!
A personalized skin care consultation is the best place to start your skin care regimen! These customized appointments are targeted to cosmetic (not general dermatology) skin care concerns and last about an hour.